Sunday, June 6, 2010

Welcome to Balanced Wellbeing



Hello and welcome to Balanced Wellbeing,

I am Angela L. Laurita: Certified Massage Therapist, Certified Wellness Coach, Reiki Practitioner, and general food lover.

I have been intrigued by holistic approaches to wellness most of my life; studying wellness modalities since the age of 16. I have learned much through self-teaching and employment with Whole Foods Market. I received my Wellness Coaching Certificate in March of 2010 from The American School of Healthcare Sciences (formerly known as Australasian School of Healthcare Sciences) in of Portland, OR. http://www.achs.edu/ I was attuned to the first degree of Reiki on February 21, 2010 by Abigail Turner, RMT in Golden, CO.

Within the content of this blog, you will find my advice for creating a healthier you. I will start by creating awareness of holistic options for what I feel are the most common ailments - issues that I am most frequently asked to advise upon. I will also try to keep things seasonally relevant. If there is something that you'd like me to speak on, please ask.

I am a true believer in the healing power of nutritious diets. Therefore, a piece of each entry will discuss the role of foods. Furthermore, I will provide recipes from my very own kitchen. I love to make food and teach people the joys of eating good food.

I am located in beautiful Boulder, CO. If you would like to schedule and appointment with me, please email me at treeloverang@gmail.com.

Check back often and be well...

Love,
Angela L. Laurita

1 comment: